Blood’s A Rover by James Ellroy
I love a good thriller trailer. This one is well done. As the trailer was created for a contest, it lacks a directive at the end.
The Book Video Awards is a joint initiative run by Random House and The Bookseller Magazine. Now in its third year, the objective of the Awards is to enable talented young film directors to make high quality video trailers for great books. Students from the National Film and Television School are invited to submit proposals to create a 90 second trailer for a book from a selection presented by Random House. The winners each receive £5,000 to create their videos which are then used to promote the books online for example on author and fan sites, YouTube and Amazon. Videos from previous years have also been used in adverts, on TV news and as enhancements for ebooks.
- How To Hang A Witch – Adriana Mathe August 29, 2021
- The Book Video Awards 2010 – Crime & Thriller August 3, 2021
- Paper Truck Pattern July 2, 2021
- Into the Current – Jared Young June 29, 2021
- Everless – Sara Holland June 14, 2021
- Loved the Trailer so I Bought the Book June 9, 2021
- As Dead as it Gets — Katie Alender (Viral) June 2, 2021
- The Sweet Adventures of Henry P. Twist – B. W. Van Alstyne May 31, 2021