Dec 5, 2017 – 156,727 views – June 2021
“In the land of Sempera, the rich control everything, even time. Day and years are bled from our veins and turned into coins they brutally devour. We perish. They live on for centuries.”
I love this trailer from several perspectives. First, what a brilliant lead. It grabs you. The visuals are all CGI, nothing special. It is the words that grab us.
Time is money in the land of Sempera, bound to blood and extracted by coins. It’s magical, dark, and twisting—and we can’t get enough of this wicked world.
In the kingdom of Sempera, time is currency—extracted from blood, bound to iron, and consumed to add time to one’s own lifespan. The rich aristocracy, like the Gerlings, tax the poor to the hilt, extending their own lives by centuries.
No one resents the Gerlings more than Jules Ember. A decade ago, she and her father were servants at Everless, the Gerlings’ palatial estate, until a fateful accident forced them to flee in the dead of night. When Jules discovers that her father is dying, she knows that she must return to Everless to earn more time for him before she loses him forever.
But going back to Everless brings more danger—and temptation—than Jules could have ever imagined. Soon she’s caught in a tangle of violent secrets and finds her heart torn between two people she thought she’d never see again. Her decisions have the power to change her fate—and the fate of time itself.
- How To Hang A Witch – Adriana Mathe August 29, 2021
- The Book Video Awards 2010 – Crime & Thriller August 3, 2021
- Paper Truck Pattern July 2, 2021
- Into the Current – Jared Young June 29, 2021
- Everless – Sara Holland June 14, 2021
- Loved the Trailer so I Bought the Book June 9, 2021
- As Dead as it Gets — Katie Alender (Viral) June 2, 2021
- The Sweet Adventures of Henry P. Twist – B. W. Van Alstyne May 31, 2021