From BookTrailer101™ - Learn how to create a Book Trailer
Definition: A reputation trailer focuses on the reputation of the author, institution or brand of the book. The reputation can be of the:
- Author's prior fictional work
- Author's non-fiction expertise or experiences
- Book brand (Example: Dummies brand)
Applies to fiction and non-fiction.
- Viewing: Reputation.
- Show Types: All Fiction Non-fiction
- Trailer Level: 1 2 3
- Approaches: Authorial Character Children Cinematic Cool Documentary Emotional Humorous Informational Literary Mini-radio Drama Misdirection Off-the-wall Plot Line Reputation Serial Skill Subject Teen
- Video Phenom: All Popular Near-Viral Viral
- Former Student Trailers
Pages in category "Reputation Approach"
The following 4 pages are in this category, out of 4 total.